This April, the all-new HUMVEE C – SERIES will make its debut at the Auto Shanghai, the Shanghai International Automobile Industry Exhibition. The HUMVEE C-SERIES combines superior craftsmanship with ultimate functionality, as well as industry-topping mobility technology. With a host of off-road-ready options, including a central tire inflation system, hardened doors, aircraft-aluminum riveted body and trimmed-out interior, the C – SERIES is ready to meet any rugged travel needs.
The all-new HUMVEE C – SERIES features:
- Grade capacity: 60°
- Side-slope capacity: 40°
- Break-over angle: 25°
- Approach angle: 48°
- Departure angle: 38°
- Water fording depth: 762mm/30in
- 3-piece welded box frame with 5 cross members
- Steel bumpers with mounted D-rings
- Cool pack: Heavy duty radiator, engine oil cooler, transmission oil cooler, A/C condenser
- Frame uprights with lift brackets
- Geared hubs 1.92:1 ratio
- GKN half shafts
- Main and auxiliary fuel tanks
- Torsen differentials
WHEELS & TIRES
- CTIS ready wheels and tires
- 2 piece wheel:
- 17″ x 8.5″ aluminum wheel (CTIS Ready)
- Goodyear 37″ x 12.5″ R17LT Wrangler
- MT/R tire with Kevlar
- Length: 4928mm/16.17ft.
- Width: 2184mm/7.17ft. (without mirrors)
- Height: 1930mm/6.33ft.
- Weight*: 3493kg/7700lbs.
- Wheelbase: 3302mm/10.83ft.
- Ground clearance: 406mm/16ins.
- Riveted Aluminum body assembly with heat set adhesive
- Fully painted surface
- Sherwin Williams low gloss urethane coating
- LED headlamps
- Field-tested for water intrusion and corrosion
- Cast-iron ‘moly’ alloy engine block with robust main bearing caps
- High chrome-content cast-iron cylinder heads with optimized head bolt bosses
- GM LS3 6.2L V8 sequential fuel injection gas engine
- Horse Power: 430 HP at 5900 RPM
- Torque: 424 lb-ft of torque at 5600 RPM
- Overhead valve engine with a compression ratio of 10.7:1
- Transmission : GM 4L85-E 4 speed automatic
- 5L Diesel – 190hp @3200 RPM & 385 lb ft @1800 RPM
- 5L Diesel – 205hp @3200 RPM & 440 lb ft @1800 RPM
- 5L Diesel – 250hp @3600 RPM & 440 lb ft @1800 RPM
*Please note, actual C – SERIES weight is dependent on selected options, accessories and trim level